Join us on Sunday, March 11, 2018, Check-in at 10:00 AM, Splash at 11:00 AM
at the BCYF Curley Community Center in South Boston
Harpoon Shamrock Splash
Come plunge, pledge, and enjoy some great company, a refreshing pint of Harpoon Beer, and a burger to support our beaches. All participants will have a chance to win great prizes, including round trip flights on JetBlue*!
$20 Registration Donation includes**:
- Beer from Harpoon Brewery
- Post-Splash Meal
- Harpoon Koozie
- A chance to win a round-trip JetBlue flight
- Save the Harbor directors and senior staffers are not eligible to win JetBlue flights (Sorry Joe and Bruce!)
- Top 2 overall fundraisers each win a round trip flight on JetBlue* (must raise a minimum of $500)
- Best costume for male and female each win a round trip flight on JetBlue*
- Everyone who makes a contribution (registration, donation or pledge) is entered in a raffle to win a round trip flight on JetBlue*
- Everyone who raises at least $500 will be entered into the Elite Raffle to win a round trip flight on JetBlue*
For those who raise $100 or more, see details page for ways to win t-shirts, Harpoon hoodies, or a Harpoon Shamrock Splash mug.
So join in the fun and register today to join the party and support a great cause. Pre-registration is $20. Day-of registration is $25. All proceeds go directly to support Save the Harbor and our public beaches. If you don't want to splash still want to come to the party, just register before the event and join us on the beach. Let's crush last year's goal of $50,000 to support free beach events and programs from Nahant to Nantasket.
To volunteer, or for more information, contact us at email@example.com or (617) 451-2860 x1001.
* Travel vouchers are valid for any non-stop domestic flight departing from Boston Logan International Airport. Blackout dates and Terms and Conditions apply.
** Prizes are still being determined for the 2018 Harpoon Shamrock Splash. Prizes listed are examples from the 2017 Harpoon Shamrock Splash.